Educational Researches and Publications Associations (ERPA) was established in 2012 in Sakarya/Turkey. The aim of ERPA is to support and perform researches, studies, publications and meetings related to education and to cooperate with people and corporations so as to perform effective and productive studies.
In order to fulfill one of its aims of establishment which was to organize course, workshop, seminar, panel, and conference, ERPA has decided to organize the ERPA International Congress 2015 between 4th and 7th of June in Athens/Greece. The main purposes of the congress are:
- To reveal new developments and current trends in the field of education,
- To help researchers benefit from new findings of the research in education,
- To provide researchers a platform to share and discuss their research results,
- To evaluate the findings of the research in the light of their contribution to education,
- To create a discussion environment about training qualified teachers.